AyurSlim – Capsules
What it does:
Himalaya’s AyurSlim is a clinically proven, safe and natural Ayurvedic slimming solution that has been developed after extensive research. AyurSlim has a favorable effect on weight reduction and lipid profile.
AyurSlim contains Garcinia which limits fat production in the body and aids in body weight reduction. Other essential ingredients are Gymnema, which reduces the craving for sweets and Indian Bdellium, which reduces excess cholesterol and triglyceride levels. This combination of natural herbs curbs food craving and controls the appetite which results in the consumption of fewer calories and the optimal utilization of nutrients.
• Garcinia is known to slow down the body’s ability to store fat, potentially enabling more fat from foods to pass through the body without being stored. It also stops fat production.
• Indian Bdellium has strong purifying and rejuvenating properties. It strengthens immunity and regulates the body’s lipid level. The herb is also known to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
• Gymnema leaves contain ingredients that reduce the intestinal absorption of glucose, stimulate the pancreas to increase insulin production and decrease sugar cravings. It also neutralizes any excess sugar present in the body.
• Chebulic Myrobalan purges impurities and detoxifies the body. It has a number of medicinal benefits, including improving bowel movements.
• Fenugreek seeds function as an appetite suppressant and give a feeling of satiety more quickly. Directions for use:
The recommended dosage is two capsules twice a day, after meals. AyurSlim should be taken in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet and half an hour of exercise on a daily basis. While you should start seeing results after four to six weeks, allow at least three months for complete results. Along with AyurSlim, maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet to achieve optimal results.
AyurSlim is not advisable in pregnancy or lactation, but it can be taken safely after postpartum bleeding stops. AyurSlim is also not advisable in patients with jaundice and renal failure. In cases of diabetes, cardiac ailments and high blood pressure, it is advisable to take AyurSlim under medical supervision.